|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Jolt ahead and leave behind a line of shocking current!|
|Throws an additional shock line in front you!|
Dash forward in the direction you are moving, leaving behind a wire of electricity perpendicular to you that applies shock to any enemy it hits and destroys projectiles.
If enhanced, a second wire is created in front of the first.
This arcana can be used when on cooldown, but no lines wires will be created.
Dashing directly through enemies will cause the wire to be placed on top of them, guaranteeing a hit.
The enhanced version is good for initiating fights as the second wire forms slightly in front of the player. This allows you to dash directly at enemies to apply shock and open them up for attack.
Dashing away form incoming projectile attacks will cause them to be blocked by the wire which can be useful to avoid damage if you cannot dodge in any other direction.
- Indra's Copper Pipe increases the duration of the shock.
- Ring of Reserves adds an additional charge allowing this arcana to be used twice.
- Greased Boots will enhance this arcana and reduce its cooldown to 3.5s
- Leemo's Leaf causes you to evade all attacks while dashing.
- Boots of Frenzy can give this arcana unlimited uses upon defeating an enemy.
- Boots of Celerity causes arcana used after a dash to deal additional damage.
- Sturdy Shoebox increases health when this arcana is equipped.
- Gyroscopic Inkwell prevents signature charge from decaying while you are dashing.
- Jumper Cables reduces the cooldown to 4.4s.
- Breezy Gray Canvas adds a chance to restore a dash charge and evade all attack while dashing.
- Since Shock Line inflicts damage solely through shock it does not receive a damage increase from any relics.
- Shock Line deals no damage to lightning enemies, Juno and Suman or Master Sura since they are immune to shock. However it will still hitsun them even though no damage is dealt.