|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Throw out a wire of current that shocks any enemies that it comes into contact with!|
|Wire is longer and expands more quickly!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Throw an expanding wire of electricity that remains stationary a short distance in front of you for a duration of ~2 seconds. The wire applies level 3 shock to any enemy that it touches and destroys enemy projectiles.
If enhanced, the wire is wider.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Shock Wire is great for defending yourself against projectile attacks due to the wide area it covers and fast cast time.
The wire can be placed across a corridor to cover you escape and protect you from pursuing enemies.
Due to Shock Wire's fast cast time it can be used to quickly immobilise foes by shocking them. This also opens them up for follow-up attacks with other arcana.
If the wire is positioned directly on top of an enemy they will be shocked continuously, causing them to be immobilised for a longer duration and take 56 damage.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Tearing Whirlwind can be used to pull enemies into the wire, allowing you to shock all of them.
- Arcana that apply entanglement or hold enemies in place (e.g. Water Prison, Grasping Earth) can be used to ensure that foes take maximum damage from Shock Wire.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Indra's Copper Pipe increases the duration of the shock
- Bladed Buckler gives signature charge whenever you destroy an enemy projectile.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Shock Wire is very similar in functionality to Fire Wall as both are a stationary means of area denial and projectile defence. Fire wall has a longer cooldown, lasts longer but cannot deal damage to enemies at point blank range. Try using both to see which you prefer.
- Since Shock Wire inflicts damage solely through shock it does not receive a damage increase from any relics.
- Shock Wire deals no damage to lightning enemies, Juno and Suman or Master Sura since they are immune to shock. However it will still hitsun them even though no damage is dealt.