|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Not using arcana for a short period of time causes your next spell to be a critical hit!|
After 7 seconds without using any arcana (except for your dash or basic), all attacks of your next arcana will crit.
The effect of this relic is maximized when leading a fight with a high-damage arcana, such as Shattering Strike If not speedrunning, consider waiting for the relic's activation 'thunk' before entering any areas where fights may occur (especially bosses), giving a sizeable advantage.
- Vampire's Eyeglasses will cause your guaranteed crit to heal for as many HP as there are hits in your empowered arcana. Consider using an arcana with a high number of hits, such as the Tectonic Drill. This item can also be abused when fighting enemies such as Slimes, Golems, or phase one Ghouls, which can be kited indefinitely to allow for multiple empowered attacks. Remember that using dash will not count against the 7-second period of arcana silence.
- Assassin's Blade and Awe robe will increase the damage of the critical hits.
- Works well with Whirling Wind Agent, but other Summon arcana do not benefit as much even they do work.
- Works really well with Rock-solid Tomahawk. If you use this arcana while Singing Bowl is charged, all the subsequent uses will crit until the arcana goes on cooldown.
- Doesn't work with charged signature arcana.
- Dash and basic arcana neither benefit from the Singing Bowl, nor inhibit it's 7 second recharge.