|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Description||Tear forward as a trio of vines entangle enemies in your wake!|
|Description||All vines continue to travel and entangle enemies ahead!|
It was removed in the Phantom Update, being replaced by Tunneling Drive.
Dash forwards in the direction you are moving, leaving behind 3 lines of vines that move outwards in a V shaped pattern behind you. The vines deal 20 damage and entangle any enemies that they touch.
If enhanced, the vines travel in front of you, moving inwards as they do.
This arcana can still be cast when on cooldown, but the vines will not be created
Dashing through enemies causes them to be entangled, allowing you to easily follow-up with other arcana.
The enhanced version is excellent to initiate fights with as it will entangle any enemies in front of you, limiting their options of attack.
- Snare Track pairs well with arcana that have a delay before dealing damage (e.g. Crashing Meteor, Ion Spike) or that need to be charged up such as Raging Inferno, Ball Lightning or Aqua Breaker.
- Soccer Cleats increases the damage of the vines.
- Ring of Reserves adds 1 additional charge, taking the total up to 2.
- Greased Boots will enhance this arcana and reduce its cooldown to 3.5 seconds.
- Leemo's Leaf causes you to evade all attacks while dashing.
- Boots of Frenzy can give this arcana unlimited uses upon defeating an enemy.
- Boots of Celerity causes arcana used after a dash to deal additional damage.
- Sturdy Shoebox increases health when this arcana is equipped.
- Gyroscopic Inkwell prevents signature charge from decaying while you are dashing.
- Jumper Cables reduces the cooldown to 4.4 seconds.
- Breezy Gray Canvas adds a chance to restore a dash charge and evade all attack while dashing.