|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Tear forward and leave behind a trail of earthen spikes!|
|Spikes continue to form even after dash is complete!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Dash forwards in the direction you are moving, leaving behind a trail of rocky spikes that deals 30 damage.
If enhanced, the trail extends in front of you for, doubling its length.
This arcana can still be when on cooldown, but the spikes will not be created.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Since the spikes are formed in a line behind you, the only way to deal damage is top dash through enemies.
Spike Track is not good at dealing with groups of spread out enemies due to the narrow are a covered by the spikes. Try to make enemies more manageable by grouping them together, this allows the spikes to hit all of them at once.
The enhanced version can be used to "snipe" enemies from afar as you move towards them.
Spike Track deals high enough damage to stun most enemies.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Tearing Whirlwind and Spiraling Typhoon can be used to group enemies together, allowing Spike Track to deal with them effectively.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Soccer Cleats increases the damage of t spikes.
- Ring of Reserves adds an additional charge allowing this arcana to be used twice.
- Greased Boots will enhance this arcana and reduce its cooldown to 2.9s
- Leemo's Leaf causes you to evade all attacks while dashing.
- Boots of Frenzy can give this arcana unlimited uses upon defeating an enemy.
- Boots of Celerity causes arcana used after a dash to deal additional damage.
- Sturdy Shoebox increases health when this arcana is equipped.
- Gyroscopic Inkwell prevents signature charge from decaying while you are dashing.
- Jumper Cables reduces the cooldown to 3.7s.
- Breezy Gray Canvas adds a chance to restore a dash charge and evade all attack while dashing.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Spike track has the highest base damage of any dash arcana.
- Despite emerging from the ground, the spikes can travel over pits.