|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Releases a fan of earthen drills that strike and slowly impale enemies!|
|Hit Count||10 per drill|
|Drills gain an explosive finale!|
|Hit Count||11 per drill|
Element: Earth Type: Standard Subtype: Projectile
Release 7 earthen drills in a fan-shaped spread in the direction you are aiming. When a drill hits an enemy it slowly moves forwards, pushing them back while dealing 10 hits of 4 damage.
If enhanced, the drills gain an additional final explosion that deals 10 damage in a small radius.
The large coverage area and multiple hits from the drills make Spiral Rumblers excellent at hitstunning many enemies at range, allowing for easy follow-ups with other arcana.
The drills slowly push enemies away as they damage them which can help clear space around you or to keep enemies at long range.
- This is further improved by the enhanced version as the final explosion knocks enemies even further back.
The wide spread on the drills allows them to easily block enemy projectiles.
Enemies can only be hit by one drill at a time. Keep this in mind as it prevents Spiral Rumblers from being able to deal high single target damage when cast at close range that other fan-shaped spread arcana such as Gust Volley or Frost Fan can achieve. This is counterbalanced with Spiral Rumblers' great crowd control abilities.
It's important to note that if the drills cannot push an enemy with them (either because the enemy is resistant to knockback or you are using Mystic Monopole or Bewitching Glue) they will deal reduced damage since they will pass out the other side of the enemy before dealing all their hits of damage.
- This does allow the drills to hit another enemy in their path after hitting the first, although the second will take drastically less damage as most of the 10 (11 if enhanced) hits will be dealt to the first enemy, leaving only a few left to damage the second.
- Spiral Rumblers can set-up arcana that have a long delay before they deal damage (e.g. Crashing Meteor, Stalwart Defenders, Ion Spike), keeping enemies in place and ensuring that they land a hit.
- The continuous hitstun from range makes Spiral Rumblers an excellent set-up for charge-up projectile arcana ( Furious Tempest, Violent Thornstorm, Ball Lightning etc) and other arcana that require a charge-up such as Shock Nova or Grasping Earth as it buys you time to fully charge them up in safety
- Gloves of Gambit increases the damage of each drill.
- Reinforced Bracers allows the drills to destroy all enemy projectiles.
- Bladed Buckler gives signature charge whenever you destroy enemy projectiles.