|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Rapidly fire stones!|
|Hit Count||3 per combo|
|Knockback||10, 10, 16, 16|
|Reduces damage but shoots two stones at a time!|
|Hit Count||5 per combo|
Fire a small stone in the direction you are aiming dealing 12 damage and pushing enemies back. Each combo of this basic arcana is three casts long with the final cast firing a spiked boulder that deals 15 damage.
If enhanced, each cast fires 2 stones in quick succession but each deals 8 damage. The final cast is not altered.
The attack button can be held to perform a full combo of stones.
Stone Shot is good at keeping enemies at a distance from you due to its knockback. This may benefit projectile based builds or builds that focus on jump arcana.
Since the stones cover a small area, this basic struggles to deal with groups of spread out enemies. This is offset by its ability to deal high, continuous damage to a single target .
The stones can break most other projectiles even without using Reinforced Bracers but some projectiles like arrows may be harder to destroy.
The enhanced has a high number of hits compared to most other basic arcana, this allows reliably keep enemies hitstunned while attacking them, giving them no opportunity to retaliate.
- Fuelled Berserk increases the attack speed of Stone Shot, allowing you to unleash a rapid barrage of stones, however it may be difficult to keep most enemies withing range of the barrage due to its knockback. Pairing this with the enhanced version causes stones to be fired at an incredibly rate, dealing massive damage to enemies that are immune to knockback, especially bosses and minibosses.
- Magnetic Follow-up releases projectiles when attacking.
- Calming Flow reduces cooldowns at the end of each combo.
- Gloves of Gambit increases the damage of each stone.
- Chaos Visor may be useful when laying on console as it shows the trajectory of Stone Shot, making it easier to aim.
- Reinforced Bracers allows the stones to destroy all enemy projectiles.
- Evening Gloves gives additional signature charge when attacking with a basic arcana.
- Cabi's Bubble Gum, Cabi's Cinnamon Hots, Cabi's Cotton Candy, Cabi's Raw Chocolate, and Cabi's Citrus Sweets have a chance to release an elemental projectile when using your basic.
- Bladed Buckler gives signature charge whenever you destroy an enemy projectile.
- Combo Gloves adds another double fire wave at the end of each combo.
- Claws of Tomo will enhance the arcana.
- Sidewinder's Badge adds additional, low damage hits.
- Double Edged Cestus greatly increases basic damage but lowers all other damage.