|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Release a burst of air that drafts foes and stuns them against walls!|
|Hit Count||1 (2)|
|Cooldown||4.5s per charge|
|Destroys all enemy projectiles!|
Description[edit | edit source]
This arcana passively builds up charges to a maximum of 2. Each cast uses one charge, releasing draft of air in the direction you are aiming that deals 20 damage on impact and pushes enemies along with it. If the draft pushes an enemy against a wall, the enemy will take an additional 30 damage and be stunned.
If enhanced, the burst of air destroys all enemy projectiles in its path.
Charged Signature: Release 4 volleys made up of 7 drafts each in quick succession.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Storm Draft rewards you for pushing enemies into walls with additional damage and stuns. Position yourself correctly in fights to take advantage of this as much as possible.
The enhanced version of Storm Draft is very useful when used defensively to destroy incoming projectiles due to its multiple charges and the large area covered by the draft.
Due to its high knockback, this arcana can be used to easily push enemies into hazard or pits.
The Charged Signature is most effective when pushing entire rooms of enemies against a wall. Try to ensure that enemies are already close to a wall so that all 4 draft volleys deal full damage. Be careful when casting the Charged Signature near walls or in tight corridors as they will limit the number of drafts that are created, reducing coverage area and overall damage.
Since bosses are not able to be knocked into walls by Storm Draft, it cannot to inflict maximum damage. As a result this is a very weak arcana against bosses.
The drafts are created a very short distance away from the player. This leaves a bind spot at point blank range and any enemies that are directly on you will not be hit. Try to keep distance from enemies and take advantage of Storm Draft's range to prevent them from entering the blind spot.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Arcana that gather enemies up such as Tearing Whirlwind, Spiraling Typhoon or Entangling Vines combo well with Storm Draft, allowing you to push several enemies against a wall with one draft.
- Arcana that have high knockback or drag enemies along (e.g. Glacial Cross, Rushing Typhoon, Ice Spear, Wave Front) are useful to pin an enemy close to a wall before using Storm Draft to inflict maximum damage.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Ring of Reserves adds 1 additional charge, taking the total up to 3.
- Reinforced Bracers allows Storm Draft to destroy all enemy projectiles. This makes the enhanced version redundant as it gives the same benefit.
- Gloves of Gambit increases the damage of the draft.
- Bladed Buckler gives signature charge when you destroy a projectile.
- Wings of Icarus heal you whenever you push an enemy into a pit.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
Video demonstration[edit | edit source]
Normal Storm Draft
Signature Storm Draft