|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|The relic and arcana stores will instantly restock after purchase! Health potions are of short supply and will not be restocked.|
The relic and arcana stores will instantly restock after purchase! Health potions are of short supply and will not be restocked.
If you have excess gold, you can spend some on cheap arcana and/or relics to cycle them in the hopes of getting better items. If you're going into the fight with Master Sura in particular, there's no point in holding onto your gold.
- Increase your gold earnings with Glove of Midas and Tears of Midas so that you can afford restocked items you want!
- Adding this to the Wallet of Vigor and Limited Edition Robe item combo can get you nearly a dozen items, at the cost of health. Supplement this with a healing potion and some health orbs, and it can be very powerful.
- Alternatively, you can utilize Fall, Spiked Emergency Kit, or both, as well as Tears of Midas to achieve indefinite amounts of gold by repeatedly jumping off into pits and healing. Thus allowing you to purchase as many items as you would like.
- Combines with the Arcana Rewards Card, Relic Rewards Card, Raffle Ticket, and Health Care Card to create VIP Membership.
- Any items purchased from a store prior to acquiring the crate will not be restocked. Only items purchased while you have the crate, or the purchase of the crate itself, will restock.
- Only 20 relics can be placed on the floor before they start to disappear, any relics left on the floor or destroyed by dropping can be re-bought on the next floor.