|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Drive forward and rock enemies with a giant drill made of stone!|
|Adds an additional drill charge!|
Charge forward with a drill of earth, pinning enemies in front of you and dealing 7 hits of 10 damage.
If enhanced, you charge forwards twice. The first charge deals 5 hits of 7 damage and the second deals 7 hits of 10 damage. You can change the direction of the second charge by moving you aim after performing the first charge.
Charged Signature: Release 4 small drills that slow down upon impact and deal damage, then tear forward with a massive drill dealing increased damage.
This arcana is excellent as a gap-closer, allowing the player to initiate fights and group foes together from a good distance. This arcana groups foes up and drags them a large distance, making it useful to drag foes into pits. It also leaves foes nearly point-blank to the player, allowing for follow-ups, especially with close range arcana. If enhanced, its potential damage is very high relative to other arcana.
To maximize damage, line up foes to strike all of them at once.
The charged Signature version may be slightly unreliable if used at point-blank range or if the aim is slightly off-target. To prevent this, back away a couple steps from the enemy before casting it and aim towards the center of the target. The charged Signature version shines against mini-bosses or Council members, dealing massive damage to them.
Enemies that have been entangled will not be moved by Tectonic Drill.
- Tearing Whirlwind when used in a straight line will gather enemies behind you, allowing you to follow up with the drill rush.
- Gale-force Alignment can be useful to set up Tectonic Drill.
- Dark Katana will triple the chance to get critical hits.
- Soccer Cleats increases the damage.
- Jumper Cables will decrease the cooldown to 4.1 seconds.
- Wings of Icarus heal you whenever you push an enemy into a pit.
- Avoid using Mystic Monopole or Bewitching Glue alongside Tectonic Drill since they prevent you from pinning enemies, causing you to deal less damage and lowering its effectiveness.
- Tectonic Drill does not allow you to dash over pits, instead you will stop at the edge.