|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Jolt ahead as a burst of lightning shocks foes in the area!|
|Damage||10, 12 (shock)|
|Cooldown||5s per charge|
|Burst covers a larger area and shocks for a longer duration!|
|Damage||10, 20 (shock)|
|Hit Count||1 (2)|
This arcana passively builds up charges up to a maximum of 2. Each cast uses one charge, causing you to dash forwards in the direction you are moving, calling down a lighting strike at the beginning of the dash. The strike releases a burst of electricity that deals 10 damage and applies level 2 shock. If the strike directly hits an enemy it will deal 10 additional damage alongside the damage of the burst.
If enhanced, the burst covers a larger area and applies a level 4 shock.
This arcana can be used when on cooldown, but no lighting strikes will be created.
Thunder Line is a good dash for backing away from enemies since the strike is created behind you. This allows you to shock enemies while creating space which can be useful for setting up certain arcana such as jump or movement arcana.
The enhanced version is very good at controlling large groups of enemies due to its wide area and long shock duration.
- Jump arcana such as Blazing Vault, Thunder Drop or Binary Splashdown are very effective at following-up on enemies shocked by Thunder Line.
- Tearing Whirlwind can be used to group enemies together before dashing away causing all enemies to be shocked.
- Indra's Copper Pipe increases the duration of the shock.
- Ring of Reserves adds an additional charge allowing this arcana to be used three times.
- Greased Boots will enhance this arcana and reduce its cooldown to 3s
- Leemo's Leaf causes you to evade all attacks while dashing.
- Boots of Frenzy can give this arcana unlimited uses upon defeating an enemy.
- Boots of Celerity causes arcana used after a dash to deal additional damage.
- Sturdy Shoebox increases health when this arcana is equipped.
- Gyroscopic Inkwell prevents signature charge from decaying while you are dashing.
- Jumper Cables reduces the cooldown to 3.75s.
- Breezy Gray Canvas adds a chance to restore a dash charge and evade all attack while dashing.