|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Summon seekers that home in on and shock nearby enemies!|
|Damage||10, 0, 18 (shock)|
|Seekers now rapidly track other enemies, creating a chain reaction!|
|Damage||10, 16 (shock)|
Summon 3 seekers that home in on nearby enemies. Each seeker deals 10 damage alongside 2 hits of 0 damage which all apply level 3 shock.
If enhanced, each seeker deals 1 hit of 10 damage and applies level 3 shock before rapidly targeting other enemies, leaving behind an arc of electricity.
The seekers will follow the player for 6 seconds before disappearing. They also have a set amount of health, allowing enemies to destroy them.
Keep in mind that the cooldown starts when both seekers have been destroyed or when their time limit runs out.
The seekers will fall into pits, limiting their effectiveness in rooms which contain large pits.
The enhanced version of Thunder Seekers is very effective at immobilising large groups of enemies since each seeker can hit several targets.
- Grimoire of Ruin increases the damage of each seeker.
- Archaic Cheat Sheet reduces the cooldown to 4 seconds.
- Yuna's Storybook increases the duration that the seekers are active for to 12 seconds.
- Pop-up Primer causes 4 seekers to be summoned.
- Vampire's Cookbook heals you whenever a seeker kills an enemy.
- Indra's Copper Pipe increases the duration of the shock.
- The unenhanced version of Thunder Seekers pairs well with Rules of Contingency since each seeker deals 3 hits simultaneously, causing it to deal 315 damage. Since 3 seekers are summoned at once, over 900 damage can be dealt near instantaneously.
- All 3 hits from the unenhanced seekers apply shock even through only one of them deals damage. This causes 1 additional tick of shock to be dealt alongside a full level 3 shock taking its total damage up to 18 instead of 16.
- The extra hits of 0 damage will not receive an damage increase from any sources. The only exception to this is Rules of Contingency which causes all 3 hits to deal 99 damage, allowing a single seeker to deal 315 damage.