|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Fire off a volley of arcing tracers that return to you!|
|Hit Count||Up to 12|
|Tracers are larger and more numerous!|
|Hit Count||Up to 14|
Fire a volley 6 fireballs in the direction you are aiming which return back to you after travelling a set distance. Each fireball deals 7 damage and can hit twice, once when firing out and again when returning.
If enhanced, 7 larger fireballs are fired.
Charged Signature: Fire 20 fireballs at once, covering a larger area.
This arcana, as one of the "boomerang" arcana, is excellent for its ability to strike and gather all foes in a room due to its large area covered. Use it to initiate a battle or kite foes together to maximize damage while grouping foes tightly together for a follow-up. To maximize damage, cast it as close the target as possible and allow the fireballs to return from the same trajectory they were cast from.
The trajectory of the returning fireballs can be manipulated by moving after casting, allowing the player to hit enemies that the initial volley missed.
The charged Signature retains the same properties as the base version with more range and damage.
- Fiery Yo-yo is complimented by this arcana's similar properties.
- Works with other "boomerang" arcana such as Twin Turbines, Cyclone Boomerang or Frost Scimitar to deal high damage to large numbers of enemies.
- Gloves of Gambit increases the damage of each fireball.
- Reinforced Bracers allows fireballs to destroy all enemy projectiles.
- Bladed Buckler gives signature charge whenever a projectile is destroyed.
- Stanza of Flames can be useful as no versions of this arcana inflict burn by default.