|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Throw out a rapidly revolving turbine that splits and creates streams of lightning while returning to you!|
|Damage||25, 10, 2|
|Lightning streams deal more damage and are released more frequently!|
|Damage||25, 10, 2|
Description[edit | edit source]
Throw out a spinning turbine in front of you which deals 25 damage. After a set distance the turbine will split into 2 smaller turbines which each deal 10 damage and return to you in a in an arc. Streams of lightning connect the paths of the turbines, with each stream dealing 11 hits of 2 damage and destroying enemy projectiles.
If enhanced, the deal 13 hits of damage streams are created more frequently.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
The path of the turbines can be manipulated by moving after casting which can improve effectiveness.
- Moving away from the turbines increases the area covered by the lightning streams.
- Dashing forwards causes the lightning streams to overlap, allowing for more damage to be done to a single target.
Throwing the turbines through a group of enemies causes streams to be created directly on top of them, completely immobilising them for several seconds.
The large area covered by the streams allows for Twin Turbines to act as a reliable means of projectile defence.
Throwing the turbines over an enemy will surround them in a projectile destroying cage, completely nullifying any form of projectile attack. This is extremely effective against Frost Queen Freiya, Strafe Archer and Burst Mage due to their reliance on projectile attacks, going so far as to almost completely block Freiya's Signature.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Arcana that cover a large area and hit multiple times such as Prickly Ballet, Rebounding Icicles, Inferno Beam etc can deal high damage to the immobilised enemies.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Gloves of Gambit increases the damage of the entire attack.
- Due to this high hit count, relics that have a chance to inflict status effects ( Phoenix Talon, Noxious Dappercap or Nerite Shell) are very effective.
- Bladed Buckler gives signature charge when destroying enemy projectiles. This can allow for a signature to be completely charged from one use of Twin Turbines due to its ability to destroy large numbers of projectiles at once.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Singing Bowl only causes the initial turbine to crit, greatly limiting its usefulness when paired with twin Turbines.