Update v1.123, also known as the Dev Commentary Update, released on July 23, 2019. The following are the official update notes.
We hope everyone is having a great summer! We're back with a small update that adds developer commentary and titlescreen artwork selection! We had a lot of fun adding commentary to the game and we hope that you enjoy the small behind the scenes look!
We've also included various fixes for a few bugs that have been reported since the last update. We'll keep an eye out for any issues that crop up with this update and get the patch onto consoles ASAP.
New Features[edit | edit source]
- Developer commentary!
- Choose "Developer" as language option to enable
- Recommended to start in the museum by talking to Veres
- English only
- Titlescreen artwork selection!
- Press left or right at titlescreen to choose.
- Must at least enter main menu to save selection.
Quality of Life[edit | edit source]
- Nocturne now always shows arcana selection and gives you a fully random set. Token of Luck still prevents him from taking an arcana.
- Exclamation emote added on Raffle Ticket to indicate free purchase.
- Mentis Imperium now negates projectiles.
- Conquerer's relics can now appear mid-run in stores.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed issue that could cause frozen bosses in Boss Rush mode.
- Fixed issue where Aegis Charge would disable some of the player's collision boxes.
- Casting circles from Zeal's skills should no longer bug out.
- Fixed some code that could cause misplaced objects in stages.
- Cartographer's Quill now properly updates damage on pick up.
- Cobalt Firestone damage should now scale properly without having to reqeuip it.
- Fixed Dagger of Midas bug that occurred when resetting the game with it in the inventory.
- Fixed buggy mouse hover and click behavior in options menu