Update v1.23.4a, is called In the Mood for a Melody, released on September 17, 2021. The following are the official update notes.
We're back with a small update involving a new magical music NPC!
Also, the new controller support system is also live in the game as part of this update!
It's been quite an adventure from our initial Greenlight start to where Wizard of Legend is today and we can't thank you all enough for being part of the journey! A heartfelt thank you for all of the support you've shown for Wizard of Legend over the years!
- Added Jukebox NPC to home.
- Enhanced controller support. It's recommended to disable Steam Input for the game for best results. Supported controllers can be found here.
Note: The following changes are not shown on any official patch notes and were mentioned by the developers on the official Discord server
- Wards apply their debuff more consistently, esp earth ward
- Ward of Chaos accuracy increased
- Doctor Song no longer gives you double Health Care Card if you have it as part of the set
- Fixed bug involving Ella's Glass Kite interaction with parry
- Fixed bug with neve items working with 6 arcana under special conditions
- Fixed bug with Mercenary's Dagger not disabling properly
- Fixed bug with Master Key showing 1/3 when it shouldn't
- Nerfed Sturdy Wooden Easel auto parry chance slightly
- Buffed Luxury Handbag damage
- Changed Giant's Heart to be a static amount instead of percent
- Double Trouble is guaranteed in Boss rush on first stage
- Cabi's Cotton Candy twister effect now moves forward instead of stopping
- Master sura now drops gems after second stage even if optional third stage is activated
- Chaotic Echoes dash damage increased and cooldown lowered
- Bolt Claymore spell description is accurate now
- Glacial Getaway arcana duration buffed
- Other small changes that happened but I missed in this quick overview.