|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Summon a trio of seekers that home in on enemies and implode on contact, drawing in nearby foes!|
|Knockback||0, -20, -20, -3|
|Seekers now spawn a vortex on impact that slows and deals additional damage!|
Summon 3 seekers that home in on nearby enemies. Each seeker releases a blast of air on impact which pulls enemies together, deals 16 damage and slows enemies.
If enhanced, each seeker deals 12 damage on impact before releasing a vortex of wind which deals 4 hits of 2 damage in addition to pulling and slowing enemies.
The seekers will follow the player for 6 seconds before disappearing.
Keep in mind that the cooldown starts when all the seekers have been destroyed or when their time limit runs out.
Seekers will home onto enemies even if their is a pit in the way and will fall into the pit. This makes them useless against enemies that are on ground that is isolated by a pit.
- Grimoire of Ruin increases the damage of each seeker.
- Archaic Cheat Sheet reduces the cooldown to 4 seconds.
- Yuna's Storybook increases the duration that the seekers are active for to 12 seconds.
- Pop-up Primer causes 4 seekers to be summoned.
- Vampire's Cookbook heals you whenever a seeker kills an enemy.