|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Regenerate health every time you land a critical hit!|
1 hp healed for every critical hit up to 5 hp every second.
If combined with Singing Bowl, and a multi-hit Arcana, particularly Rock n' Roll, you can heal a tremendous amount of life every 7 seconds; wait for Singing Bowl to recharge, fire off Rock n’ Roll, and every hit of each buzzsaw will heal you. Then retreat, and come back after Singing Bowl recharges.
This also works fairly well with Enhanced Cardice Prime or several lightning spells.
- Awe - For increased crit chance, however, the increased crit damage may not be ideal as enemies are killed more quickly, resulting in fewer crits overall.
- Shift - For increased crit chance.
- Messy Prescription will increase the healing on a crit from 1 to 2.
- Dark Katana triples the critical hit chance for all melee Arcana.
- Analytical Monocle increases the critical hit chance of all Arcana by 8%.
- Critical Placebos increases the critical hit chance of all Arcana by 12%.
- Auditor's Talisman increases the critical hit chance by 25% when at low health.
- Silver Spinning Top increases activation speed of all Arcana including basic Arcana by 35% but decreases movement speed by 45%.
- Singing Bowl after not using any Arcana for 7 seconds, every hit of your next Arcana will be critical.
- Although it may seem counter intuitive, relics that reduce damage output, such as Tortoise Shield, actually allow this relic to heal you more, since you will be able to get more individual hits on enemies.
- Vampire's Fangs combines with this to create Sanguine Attire
This item is a reference to the glasses worn by the vampire Alucard from the cult classic manga and anime series Hellsing and Hellsing Ultimate.