|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Signature charge rate and decay are increased dramatically but charged signature damage is reduced! Shell of the Perfect Time Crystal.|
Description[edit | edit source]
Signature charge rate and decay are increased by triple but charged Signature damage is reduced by 40%. In addition, the delay between gaining Signature charge and that charge decaying is reduced from 0.75s to 0.0s. Combines with the Wanderer's Mechanism to create the Perfect Time Crystal.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Family Seal boosts signature charge rate even more.
- Surefire Rocket prevents Signature charge decay, negating the potential downside of increased charge decay.
- Infinity Marble prevents the charged Signature from decaying.
- Cushioned Flip-flops subtracts damage from Signature charge, which Volatile Gemstone will cause to charge much faster, creating an effective in-combat shield.
- Regenerative Inkwell/ Mobius Quill sacrifices charged Signature casts for a heal/cooldown reset, negating this relic's curse.
- Ancient Fountain Pen Signature charge damage buff stacks faster.
- Level maximizes the benfits, mitigates the penalties.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Flame Fusion and Cyclone Boomerang are great spells for charging the Signature meter. With Volatile Gemstone, the Signature meter can be charged in ~2 seconds.
- Fuelled Berserk can also rapidly charge the signature meter with this relic, often being able to fill it completely twice or more in a single use.