|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Generate a protective ring of charged orbs that ricochet from foe to foe!|
|Pinballs last longer and have more ricochet charges!|
Generate a ring of 3 charged orbs that quickly orbit the player for a duration of 4 seconds. Upon impact with a foe they deal 8 damage and knock the enemy back before they ricochet between at least 5 other enemies before dissipating.
If enhanced, the orbs last for 6 seconds and will return back to you after ricocheting, allowing them to perform a second series of ricochets.
Charged Signature: Generate two rings of 6 orbs that quickly orbit the player for 6 seconds, providing increased protection over a larger area for longer period of time.
This arcana shines as a defensive option, cast it when surrounded by foes to quickly make space due to its high knockback. It can also be cast beforehand to provide protection when walking into a room or using other arcana.
Casting Volt Pinball before you begin a combo on an enemy with other arcana will cause it to passively deal damage alongside the other arcana.
The Charged Signature of Volt Pinball is surprisingly effective against Council Members if you correctly position yourself. Moving to a range where both rings will hit the boss causes damage to dealt rapidly and since no other enemies are present the orbs will not ricochet, allowing the maximum damage to be dealt.
Having a high cooldown reduction allows you to cast Volt Pinball again before its duration is up, causing multiple rings to stack up and greatly increasing damage output.
- Similar arcana that linger around the player such as Cardice Prime, Earthen Aegis, Vortex Veil or Snowflake Chakrams pair well with Volt Pinball since several of them can be active at once, creating a impenetrable ring of damage.
- Tearing Whirlwind can be used to pull enemies into the ring of orbs.
- Shock Assault allows the player to strike all foes in the area with the orbs, quickly dispersing them.
- Creeping Tendrils pairs well as the knockback from Volt Pinball will push enemies that have the tendrils on them into other enemies, further spreading the tendrils.
- Gloves of Gambit increases the damage of the orbs.
- Reinforced Bracers allows the orbs to destroy all enemy projectiles, making Volt Pinball act as a layer of defence around the player.
- Shark Mask causes every orb from the Charged Signature to deal critical damage.
- Mystic Monopole decreases the knockback of the orbs causing them to more consistently deal damage but greatly reducing their ability to create space or disperse enemies.
- When the orbs are orbiting around you they will not detonate explosive barrels.