|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Unleash a protective vortex of fierce winds!|
|Knockback||-1, 50, 1, 50|
|Whirling duration increased!|
Description[edit | edit source]
Creates a large, stationary vortex of protective winds around you which blocks projectiles. The vortex deals up to 4 hits of 8 damage before releasing a final blast, dealing 10 damage and pushing enemies away.
If enhanced, the vortex lasts for a longer, causing it to deal up to 6 hits of 8 damage before the final blast.
Charged Signature: Create a line of 5 overlapping vortexes in the direction you are aiming.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
This arcana excels in its defensive utility for destroying projectiles and quickly making space around the player. Use this arcana when surrounded by melee foes to make space; the high knockback will assist in launching foes into pits and use it when surrounded by projectiles to quickly destroy all of them. This defensive versatility makes it a great pair with in just about any build that may struggle with being overwhelmed. This arcana's quick casting time means it is safe to aggressively dash into a group of foes to maximize damage.
For the charged Signature, the trajectory of the tornadoes can be manipulated beyond a straight line. By curving the analog stick, an arc of tornadoes can be created to strike foes that are not lined up perfectly. By aiming the analog stick perpendicular to the player's initial aim, a wall of tornadoes can be created instead.
Spell combos[edit | edit source]
- Tearing Whirlwind in the perfect set up for Whirling Tornado as it pulls enemies into its area.
- Hiding behind a Fire Wall spell often causes enemies to bunch together as they try to reach you, which is a prime opportunity to use Whirling Tornado to quickly damage a large group of enemies.
Item combos[edit | edit source]
- Bladed Buckler gives signature charge when you destroy enemy projectiles.
- Wings of Icarus heal you whenever you fling an enemy into a pit.
- Mystic Monopole prevents enemies from being pushes away by the final blast. This allows you to follow up with close range AoE arcana such as Heroic Blaze or Terra Ring.