|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Dash forward, summoning a series of wind arrows behind you!|
|Hit Count||4 per arrow|
|Summon additional arrows! Each arrow has additional hits!|
|Hit Count||4 per arrow|
Element: Air Type: Dash Subtypes: Movement, Projectile
Dash forwards in the direction you are moving, summoning 3 wind arrows behind you that rapidly accelerate forwards, in quick succession, before dissipating. When an arrow hit and enemy it slows down, dealing 4 hits of 2 damage before dissipating.
If enhanced, 5 arrows are summoned.
This arcana can be used when on cooldown, but no arrows will be released.
Wind Salvo is a great dash for initiating engagements since the arrows will reach enemies before you do and hitstun them, preventing them from attacking and allowing you to attack in safety.
You can use this dash mid-combo to hitstun enemies by dashing through them, buying you time for other arcana to come off cooldown or just to deal additional damage.
To maximise the number of enemies hitsunned, try to tightly group enemies up since the long hitbox of the arrows allows them to hit several enemies at once.
Since the arrows move ahead of you they can destroy incoming projectiles, clearing a path in front of you.
- Close range arcana such as Blazing Blitz, Shearing Chain, Shattering Strike, Fadeaway Rhythm, Radiant Beat or Creeping Tendrils are good follow-ups on enemies that you have hitstunned with the arrows since you will likely be in close range of the enemy.
- Arcana that group enemies together ( Spiraling Typhoon, Tearing Whirlwind, Glacial Getaway) help to maximise the amount of enemies hit by Wind Salvo.
- Gloves of Gambit increases the damage of the arrows.
- Soccer Cleats increases damage.
- Ring of Reserves adds an additional charge allowing this arcana to be used twice.
- Greased Boots will enhance this arcana and reduce its cooldown to 2.6s
- Leemo's Leaf causes you to evade all attacks while dashing.
- Boots of Frenzy can give this arcana unlimited uses upon defeating an enemy.
- Boots of Celerity causes arcana used after a dash to deal additional damage.
- Sturdy Shoebox increases health when this arcana is equipped.
- Gyroscopic Inkwell prevents signature charge from decaying while you are dashing.
- Jumper Cables reduces the cooldown to 3.8s.
- Breezy Gray Canvas adds a chance to restore a dash charge and evade all attack while dashing.
Contrary to the description the enhanced version does not increase the number of hits for each arrow and only adds additional arrows.
Wind Salvo is extremely similar to Tunneling Drive as both arcana are dashes that launch multi-hit projectiles in front of you and so both have similar usage. They have subtle differences so it is best to try out both to see which you prefer or which fits better in a build.
- Initially it replaced Vortex Trap, but this was changed in a post-update patch and Gust Burst was removed in its place due to its similarities with the updated version of Air Burst.