|This article is a stub. You can help Wizard of Legend Wiki by .|
|Summon arcs of slashing wind!|
|Damage||8, 10, 12|
|Hit Count||3 per combo|
|Knockback||4, 5, 7, 8|
|Final slash creates a piercing wind that negates projectiles!|
|Damage||8, 10, 12|
|Hit Count||4 per combo|
Summon arcs of slashing wind in the direction you are aiming. Each combo of this basic arcana is 3 casts long, the slashes get progressively larger and deal 8, 10 and 12 damage respectively.
If enhanced, the final slash deals 10 damage and is accompanied by a large gust of wind which deals 12 damage, pierces enemies and destroys projectiles.
Each press of the attack button summons one slash, but when enhanced the button can be held to perform a full combo of slashes.
The slashes can hit several enemies at once, however due to their small size and range this is only useful against small groups of enemies.
If timed correctly the final gust of the enhanced version can be used defensively to destroy incoming projectiles.
While it may be overlooked since it is basic attack you start with, Wind Slash executes quickly and deals decent damage per combo.
- Fuelled Berserk increases the speed of your basic attack. This requires rapid pressing of the attack button if Wind Slash in not enhanced, which may be difficult to keep up for extended periods of time.
- Magnetic Follow-up releases projectiles while attacking.
- Calming Flow reduces cooldowns at the end of each combo.
- Evading Zephyr allows you to evade all attacks while using your basic arcana.
- Evening Gloves allows a full combo to be performed when holding the attack button and gives additional signature charge when attacking with a basic arcana.
- Dark Katana triples the chance to inflict critical hits.
- Flak Gauntlet allows each slash to destroy projectiles.
- Cabi's Bubble Gum, Cabi's Cinnamon Hots, Cabi's Cotton Candy, Cabi's Raw Chocolate, and Cabi's Citrus Sweets have a chance to release an elemental projectile when using your basic.
- Combo Gloves adds an additional slash which deals 14 damage at the end of a combo if Winds Slash is unenhanced. If it is enhanced a second gust of wind is released at the end of a combo.
- Claws of Tomo will enhance the arcana.
- Sidewinder's Badge adds additional, low damage hits.
- Double Edged Cestus greatly increases basic damage but lowers all other damage.
- Wind Slash is the only basic attack that changes attack patterns when enhanced. It changes from one button press per slash to holding the button to perform a full combo.
- The damage from the final slash and gust of wind of the enhanced version can occasionally register simultaneously, displaying as 22 damage.